COVID Action Plan to Return to Theater
Individual Certificate of Mandatory COVID-19 Quarantine
On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) issued a directive to minimize the threat of the pandemic on the Resolute Support (RS) Mission, all RS personnel, including military, civilians, and contractors, arriving in theater must prove they are free of COVID-19 symptoms. This proof is satisfied by evidence of a COVID-19 symptom-free pre-deployment quarantine period of 14 days and a negative secretion (PCR) test result for each individual.
WHO Quarantine Requirement:
- Professional medical supervision over the entire quarantine period.
- Unbroken chain of quarantine / social distancing from quarantine at home nation to respective Airport of Disembarkation (APOD) to include Military transport from Airport of Embarkation to final destination in theater including adherence to quarantine requirements.
- A signed proof of negative testing (laboratory report) must be attached to certificate else the individual will be required to complete all quarantine requirements with the Combined Joint Operations Area-Afghanistan.
**In-home quarantine is not an authorized method to meet mandated requirements.
Zohak Village invites all Mission Essential personnel to quarantine at Zohak Village, located directly adjacent to Hamid Karzai International Airport (HKIA) in Kabul. Zohak Village is just a short drive from both the international (0.8km) and (0.1km) military terminals and close to Kabul’s City center. Zohak Village provides onsite medical clinic to administer COVID-19 test and will supervise over entire 14- day minimum quarantine period.
Zohak Village Offers:
- Single room occupancy available
- Onsite medical facility approved to conduct COVID-19 testing with 48-hour result for entry and exit of theater.
- Entrance to Theater requires Day 14 COVID-19 secretion (PCR) test required, completed at onsite medical clinic.
- Clinic will provide signed proof of negative test (laboratory report) to accompany certificate for re-entry.
- Document will be carried by individual until reaching final destination in theater, where it will be retained by the respective NSE.
- Exit from theater requires negative COVID-19 secretion (PCR) test to depart Hamid Karzai International Airport (HKIA).
Zohak Village is a fully renovated Hotel and Business hotel offering the safest, most secure accommodations in Kabul, Afghanistan. Spacious rooms and suites, as well as office space, fully furnished, air-conditioned, and well-appointed. A conference room equipped with video teleconferencing capabilities (Polycom) and large screen TV is available. Private helicopter landing pad onsite for military and commercial traffic. Facility is secured by armed personnel, managed by expats.
Contact Zohak Holding Group:
Arnie S Campbell
Phone: +93 (0) 783515241
Address: 13873 Park Center Rd Suite 136, Herndon, VA 20171
Phones: +1 844 ZohakHg (964 2544)