Why did you join ISOA?
“Castor Vali is a UK-based and Africa-focused Security and Risk Management provider that penetrates the US market and in particular the primes who work extensively in Africa. This work has been challenging. It is our hope that through our membership in ISOA we will increase our exposure to those markets and have the opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities and participate in opportunities for work that is difficult to access without US exposure.”
Tell us about your company and your work in the field:
The Castor Vali Group is a global security and risk management company supporting complex land-based and offshore projects to the highest industry standards. We provide the full spectrum of global risk management services to clients of all sizes including: Corporate Security, Energy Sector Security, Maritime Security, International Protective Services, Investigations, Information, Training and Development. Our vast and varied expertise enables our clients to maintain maximum operational effectiveness; this has built our reputation for quality, integrity and reliability.
The heart of our operations lies in the African Continent with regional offices in East, West and South Africa. We have extensive experience and a thorough understanding of the risks when operating in remote and hostile environments. With safety as our primary focus, we are proud to consistently deliver complex projects compliantly, on time and on budget. We are expeditionary in our approach, which means we can support you where others won’t or can’t; we are rapid in our response to clients and self-sustaining wherever we operate. This ability is derived from our diverse military and commercial expertise and enables us to deliver the highest standards on a global scale. Everything we do is driven towards achieving our mission.
To provide intelligence-led, expeditionary security and risk management services, enabling our clients to maintain maximum operational effectiveness.
- Security Information Services (Africa)
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports and alerts regionally, country specific, remote location and the Maritime domain
- Bespoke reports and global travel information
- Corporate Security
- Travel security and journey management
- Security risk assessment and advisory
- Investigations and due diligence
- Maritime Security
- Armed maritime transits
- WAF security escort vessels
- Vessel hardening vulnerability assessments and crew training
- Offshore/Energy Sector Security
- Project security management
- Security planning, in-field security and crew change land support
- Host nation facilitation and liaison
Connect with Castor Vali:
Contact Castor Vali:
Chief Operating Officer
Direct: +44 (0)118 900 1416